Starz Dance Academy hosts its Annual Recital every May. The shows feature dancers from ALL of our classes and competitive teams. This annual event is held at the state-of-the-art Muskego High School Performing Arts Center and is truly the highlight of our whole year.
2022 Annual Recital Recital Week Info:
We are thrilled you are joining us for the annual recital. This is a production like none other and sure to impress!
Location: (Held at Muskego High School Performing Arts Center)
On Stage Rehearsal: Friday May 13th (Times TBD)
Show Dates: Friday May 13th-Sunday May 15th
2022 Recital Picture Week
Watch for information
2022 Ticket Sales
Annual Recital FAQ’s
1. Question: Will my dancer be participating in the Recital?
Yes! Each of our classes will be participating in the recital (exception Tumbling and Technique Classes)
2. Question: How many shows are there?
To accommodate all of our dancers and their adoring fans, with safe guidelines we will run 9 small shows. Each class is assigned to one show. What for recital assignments to know your dancer’s show day on time.
3. Question: When is the recital?
Recital Weekend is May 14th-May 16th with an onstage rehearsal on Friday May 14th (slotted from 4-6:30pm)
4. Question: Where is the Recital held?
Shows are held at Muskego High School Performing Arts Auditorium.
5. Question: How long are the shows?
Shows are approximately 45 minutes-an hour in length.
6. Question: How do we purchase tickets for the show? Do we choose our seats?
We are thrilled to be able to offer convenient online ticket sales in which you can PICK your seats. BUY TICKETS
7. Question: Is handicapped seating available?
Yes! Contact the office directly to purchase Handicap seating. Handicap seating is an open seat slot intended for a wheelchair. If they do not have a wheelchair, there are plenty of easily accessible seats on the aisles that you can purchase right on the ticketing website.
8. Question: This is our first recital, how will we know what to do with her hair, shoes, etc?
Don’t worry! We send out easy to follow instructions to make recital weekend stress free and fun for you and your dancer!
9. Question: Does my dancer that is in the show need a ticket/seat for the recital?
No, dancers stay backstage with our staff and join us back on stage for our big finale. They will be dismissed to you afterwards.
10. Did we miss any questions? Give us a call or email us, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Office is Open from 4:30-7:00pm Monday through Thursday (262-682-4419)
Email us at info@StarzDanceAcademyWI.com